Bobby and Linda just returned from an eight-night Caribbean sailing aboard Carnival Breeze from Miami. This Carnival ship was launched in 2012 and has a dozen dining and entertainment options, including a lot of Carnival's Fun Ship 2.0 features. Bobby leaves no stone unturned on this Carnival Breeze review.
August 24th, 2015
August 21st, 2015
Sonya just returned from a sailing out of Galveston on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Triumph, a five-night Mexican cruise. Sonya gives us a full Carnival Triump review about the staterooms, post-Fun Ship 2.0 dining, entertainment and ports.
- Escape float out
- Princess new venue
- Disney changes alcohol policy
- Thoughts on Houston not being a cruise terminal anymore
August 18th, 2015
Noam just returned from a seven-night southbound sailing aboard Celebrity Cruises' Celebrity Millennium from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver, Canada.
August 14th, 2015
Theresa just returned from an 18-night repositioning sailing aboard Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Jewel from Houston to Seattle. Hear a comprehensive Norwegian Jewel review.
Theresa Norton-Masek has cruise news:
- New class of service for Royal Caribbean
- Carnival WIFI soon to go fleetwide
- Houston loses cruise ships, again
- Hawaii seeking consultants to boost cruise business
- Norwegian Cruise Line extending Seattle
August 11th, 2015
Kerry and his wife just returned from a seven-night cruise aboard one of the largest cruise ships in the world, Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas. On this sailing they did a Western Caribbean itinerary that included a stop at Royal Caribbean's private island Labadee, Haiti.
Hear a comprehensive review of Oasis of the Seas from a guy who is no stranger to the Oasis-class ships.
August 7th, 2015
On the episode Greg gives us a comprehensive Carnival Sunshine review - with no stone unturned.
- Norwegian Cruise Line announced some big news earlier this week: (Epic heading to Port Canaveral, talks of Cuba and heading to Asia)
- Princess Cruises debuting the The Voice at sea
- Celebrity offering evening excursions in the Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean earnings call, sticking with last minute no-discounting?
August 4th, 2015
Jason and his family just returned from an 11-night Eastern Mediterranean sailing aboard Celebrity Reflection.
July 31st, 2015
July 28th, 2015
We took a weekend trip down to Carnival Sunshine in Port Canaveral, Florida and talked to the Cruise Director Ryan. This is Ryan's second week on the job as he's filling in for the original Cruise Director Jamie D. We also chat with a passenger about their Carnival Sunshine experience.
July 23rd, 2015
We get a review from listener Tommy about a cruise line out of West Palm Beach, Florida called Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. The interesting thing about this cruise line is that the ship used to belong to Carnival Cruise Line as Carnival Celebration. It was finally sold off after being transferred a couple times within the Carnival Corporation.