July 14th, 2015
July 10th, 2015
We answer a listener question about something to do when visiting St. Kitts this summer.
July 6th, 2015
We answer a question about a pre cruise hotel in Port Canaveral, Florida. We talk with the General Manager of Radisson Resort at the Port to find out about the property and what it offers. During the interview a rocket took off and it was super cool to be apart of that.
July 3rd, 2015
Listener Andy just got back from a four night Bahamas cruise on Carnival Sensation. The cruise left from Port Canaveral, Florida and stopped at Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas.
Theresa Norton-Masek, Cruise Editor of TravelPulse.com has cruise news on:
- Cruise passengers killed in floatplane accident
- Carnival Corporation orders three mega ships
- Coin Ceremony completed on Carnival Vista
- Walking Dead theme cruise sailing in January
June 30th, 2015
Jason joins us fresh off his Disney Cruise Line's Disney Wonder, straight from Alaska. Hear a bow to stern review .
We recently got a listener email telling us that we need to educate the listeners more on using travel agents, so we got Vincent Dowling from Enchanted Memories Travel on the phone to tell us why we should use a travel agent.
Support our Sponsors
- Enchanted Memories Travel, inviting you to stop by for a no obligation vacation quote. Make memories, not reservations with Enchanted Memories Travel.
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
June 25th, 2015
Richard Branson is no stranger to the travel industry with airlines, hotels, space, trains and now a cruise line.
We headed to Miami for the announcement and got response from industry professionals and listened to public opinion.
June 20th, 2015
On this episode we get a comprehensive review of Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America from Theresa Russell. She shares her Hawaii cruise experience, what is was like sailing on a U.S. flagged ship and what the Hawaii islands were like.
- Norwegian revamps their dining package
- Cruises to no where ending
- Recapping Carnival's no bottle policy
- HAL Noordam rescues sightseeeing boat
June 16th, 2015
On this episode we talk to listener Marcy who just returned from an eight night cruise aboard Carnival Legend in Alaska. The cruise started in Vancouver and ended in Seattle. Marcy gives her a full Carnival Legend review.
We talk to the creator of one of the newest cruise app out there, CruiseDeals, an iPhone app that monitors cruise prices drops. You can find price drops reduced as much as 80%. Find the app by searching Criuse Deals in the app store.
June 11th, 2015
On this show Vickie gives us a review of Princess Cruises’ Crown Princess on her recent California Coastal cruise. We get to hear about the ship, staterooms, dining, and ports of calls.
Angie Keilhauer is a talented acoustic musician we came across on Carnival Legend last year in Tampa. Since then she’s been spotted by some big names in country music like Kenny Chesney and is going big places! She’s currently off the ship and on tour and checks in with us.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- Carnival’s ban on water bottles
- New Norwegian Cruise Line dining plans
- Fall cruise trends for 2015
June 5th, 2015
Carnival Corporation has launched a tenth cruise brand called fathom. The brand category, called social impact travel, will offer an impactful travel experience and work alongside locals to tackle community needs.
Fathom is purposed built, starting with one ship, and allowing guests to immerse themselves in local culture and economic development.
Based out of Miami with a 700-passenger cruise ship, the first destination will be the Puerto Plata region of the Dominican Republic. This area is known for both beauty and poverty. Which is where fathom steps in.
On this show we talk to:
- Arnold Donald, CEO of Carnival Corporation
- Tara Russell, President of Fathom
- Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy
- Nancy Schretter, Family Travel Network
- James Shillinglaw, TravelPulse.com
- Ben Souza, Cruise Fever