Howard and his family just returned from a Carnival Cruise Line sailing aboard Carnival Glory. Howard gives us a detailed review of Carnival Glory along with the food, entertainment, kids program, his first impressions and ports of call. Listen in on this Carnival Glory review.
November 2nd, 2015
October 30th, 2015
On this episode we get a review of Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Sunshine from the perspective of Doug. Get a full Carnival Sunshine review and hear what this Fun Ship has to offer.
October 26th, 2015
Theresa just returned from a seven-night Caribbean cruise aboard Norwegian Getaway, a Norwegian Cruise Line ship that does seven-night Caribbean cruises from Miami, Florida. She leave no stone unturned in this Norwegian Getaway talking about embarkation, dining, staterooms, ports and pre-cruise.
October 23rd, 2015
- Norwegian Escape delivered
- Norwegian Epic undergoing refurbishment
- Carnival Corp starting a China Cruise Line
- Two Celebrity ships undergoing refurbishments and removing two classic ocean liner venues
October 19th, 2015
On this episode we get a review of Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas from Scott. Scott and his family did a seven-night Western Caribbean sailing aboard Freedom and he covers every step of his cruise from embarkation to food to ports. Scott leaves no stone unturned on this Freedom of the Seas review.
October 15th, 2015
Jessica just returned from a five-night sailing aboard Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Paradise on a five-night Western Caribbean sailing. She leaves no stone unturned on this review covering embarkation from the Port of Tampa, first impressions of Carnival Paradise, food, dining experience, entertainment and ports of call.
- Carnival Cruise Line heading to China
- Norwegian Escape moving Norwegian Bliss to China
- Princess naming their new ship
- Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic opening up
- Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas undergoing a refurbishment
October 12th, 2015
Ted and his family just returned from a three-night Bahamas cruise aboard Disney Dream. This is their first Disney cruise, cruising strictly with Carnival previously. On this episode Ted gives us a bow to stern run down of Disney Cruise Line and what the Disney experience is like, not only for him but his son. This is an excellent Disney Cruise Line review.
October 9th, 2015
- Hurricane causes major ship moves in Bahamas and Bermuda
- Grand Cayman could see a new cruise pier
- HAL raises gratuities
- Queen Mary 2 to undergo massive drydock in 2016
- Carnival Crop unveils new high-speed shipboard WIFI
- Question: How safe is it to cruise during hurricane season?
October 5th, 2015
Today we talk cruise etiquette with Vickie from Vancouver, an avid cruiser. She loves to cruise and being on board. After being fed up with how some cruise guests act onboard, she wrote an article on the ins and outs of cruise etiquette. She stresses that common courtesy goes a long way!